Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daring To Scrap!

Daring To Scrap is a brand new challenge blog with a fab DT so I thought I'd give it a go.

Easy Peasy criteria this month: Use your scraps to create a background for your layout.

I used scraps of Echo Parks A Boys Life from the layout I completed about and hour before I got stuck into this one!

Here's my take:


This pic is of Ethan on Christmas Morning reading his brand new aeroplane book that Father Christmas brought him.
Ethan is a complete nut for anything aeronautical (hense the title of Aero Freak). Everyday he asks us to get this book down for him (kept up high safe away from little brother hands) and to watch the aeroplanes fly all around the world on the internet radar.
Every trip we make to Adelaide must include a stop at the West Beach Skate Park so we can watch the jets take off over our heads!

Loved doing this challenge, can't wait for next months!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love it Becci - sounds like a great challenge blog - might just have to check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool little boys page. Thanks for playing along with us this month.

    ReplyDelete